The Stemsys Solution
PRIMARY OR REVISION, CEMENTED OR CEMENTLESS, STANDARD OR LATERALIZED
The design rationale of the STEMSYS implant is based on the self-blocking concept. The cementless versions are made of titanium alloy and coated with either single hydroxyapatite layer or dual coating of porous titanium and hydroxyapatite.
The cemented versions are made of high nitrogen content stainless steel and are fully polished.
- micro-grooved 12/14 taper
- cylindrical fully polished and reduced diameter neck
- NSA (neck-shaft angle) available in standard (135°) and “lengthened” lateralised (128°) versions
- single neck length (except sizes 7 to 9: -3.5mm).
- choice of collared and collarless versions
- unique metaphyseal macrostructure oriented along the dynamic load axis
- choice of 4 surface finish (with and without cement)
- choice of 2 stem lengths in primary cementless stems: normal or -15mm (on average)
- revision cementless stems available either with distal slots or distal tranverse locking
- long and extra-long option (up to 320mm) in distal tranverse locking revision