WRIST XPERT 2.4.
ALIANS FRAGMENT SPECIFIC
The implants of the Alians Wrist Xpert 2.4 range are intended for hand and forearm fractures, osteotomies and arthrodeses in adults.
- 2 types of constructs :
– Dorso-medial plate and radial column plate or dorso-medial narrow plate and radial column plate.
Application: Stabilization of the intermediate and radial columns of the distal radius.
– Dorso-medial plate and dorso-lateral plate or dorso-medial plate.
Application: In the case of high comminutive fracture of the scaphoid surface, when subchondral buttressing is required, it is recommended to use a dorso-lateral plate,
- Precontoured plates:
– Anatomical fit on the posterior area of the radius.
– Metaphyseal curvature to minimize tendons and soft tissues irritation.
- Single fixation Ø2.4 mm
- +/- 10° of polyaxial locking fixation allows the screw to lock into the plate while permitting:
– An angulation of the screw.
– A fixed angle construct of the articular surface and a subchondral bone support.