DISPOSABLE PULSE LAVAGE
Pulse Lavage has been clinically proven to be essential for both orthopaedic procedures and wound debridement. In arthroplasty, bone bed cleaning with a pulse lavage is key to the long term survival of prosthesis. In wound debridement, it effectively removes more than 90% of necrotic tissues, contaminant and bacteria, consequently reduces infection rates.
- Adjustable high and low speed: high speed, powerful irrigation for orthopaedic applications; low speed irrigation for debridement of trauma wound, burns and a number of other chronic wounds
- Highly reliable and long battery life with consistent power
- Ergonomic design; minimal installation is required; features nozzle lock to secure nozzle in place during surgery
- Integrated tubings and power wire to avoid intertwining
- Retrievable battery design for easy removal of batteries after use